Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blog Post #16


Part 1
Looking over blog post #1 was like a blast from the past for me. I even remember where I was when I wrote it! I remembered how much I loved reading Krissy Venosdale's blog about her dream classroom. It sounded like a wonderful place that I would still love to teach in. EDM 310 has made me realize that this is possible! My classroom can be a wonderful, bright place that my students can love walking into each morning. This can be made possible by incorporating technology!

When I looked over blog post #1 I realized how vague I sounded. Now, at the end of the semester, I feel like I can definitely elaborate on some different types of technology I want to incorporate into my classroom. I know that I want to use green screen technology in my classroom. This is a great way for my students to express themselves and have fun while learning. I also know for sure that I am going to take full advantage of the use of blogs in my classroom. I think that they have been a huge asset to EDM 310 and I know that they will have the same benefit in my classroom. I have loved the educational journey that I have been on with EDM 310 and I cannot wait to have some of the same experiences with my students! Thank you Dr. Strange!

Part 2

1 comment:

  1. It did take you a while to buy into what we do in EDM310. I am glad you finally did!

    ReplyDelete