Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project #9 PLN Final Report


My Symbaloo has really come in handy. It makes getting to my most visited sites much easier. I recently added a link to the EDM 310 blog. I don't know why I did not think of this earlier but it is up there now. I have organized it into sections the best that I can. The top is mainly for social media, research, and news. The blue and remaining bottom left corner is specifically for blogs and teaching websites. I will hopefully organize it more clearly the more I use it.  I also added the two blogs Langwitches and William Chamberlain's blog. These two blogs have been very helpful and informative and I see myself using them as a reference in the future. I am so happy that Dr. Strange brought this tool to my attention. There are also plenty of empty spaces left that I am sure will start to fill up when I begin teaching.

1 comment:

  1. OK. At least you have links to the blogs of some PEOPLE which are critical to any PLN.

    ReplyDelete